Our range of control and metering technologies was original developed by major UK company and we are developing new products and services in the energy sector. We have a range of products and systems to provide real time control with cloud connectivity in:
- Retrofit Electric storage and water heating control; the control of existing electric storage heating installations to give residents a much better heating experience through flexible and adaptive charging. This facilitates better tariffs and coupled with the elimination of supplementary heating can reduce resident bills.
- New Build Electric storage and water heating control; suitable for new or replacement individual storage heaters with modern LOT20 standard, without rewiring, bringing smart grid functionality.
- Heat pump metering and monitoring control; interface compliant with Ofgem Metering and Monitoring Service Package (MMSP) for the domestic Renewable Heat Initiative (RHI) and capable of providing diagnostics and demand management
- Consumer Access Device (CAD) for real time metering ; compatible with SMETS1 and SMETS2 meters to record electricity consumption, power and voltage – developed for community energy projects to enable “local use of local renewables”
- Aggregation Services – working with aggregators to control electric storage, water and heat pump heating loads using both and static and dynamic frequency response